- Dual ceramic ball bearing system provides optimal turbo response &
better durability by reducing the shaft-motion
- 9 Blade G-Aero billet compressor wheel with extended tapered tip technology
- 9 Blade G-Aero Inconel 713c turbine wheel
- Anti-Surge ported-shroud compressor inlet, cover integrated with the speed sensor port
- Compressor Wheel: 58*71mm
- Turbine Wheel: 60*55mm
- Compressor Inlet: 4″ Hose
- Compressor Outlet: 2″ Hose
- Turbine Inlet: V-Band, T3 & T4
- Turbine Outlet: 3″ V-Band
- Water Ports: 2-M14 X 1.5
- Oil Inlet: 7/16-24 UNF with a -4AN Restrictor pre-installed
- Oil Outlet: Std T3 Oil Drain Flange
Please allow up to 3 weeks for Delivery
T51R MOD –
This modification will give your new turbocharger the classic jet spool/whistle sound that was found on the HKS T51R series turbochargers.
1. Does this mod help my turbo spool faster?
No, it will operate exactly the same as before the modification.
Does it make more power or lose power? No, the turbocharger will operate exactly the same, which means if your car is tuned previous to our machining, the parameters will remain exactly the same.
2. Can I remove the mod, if I don’t want the sound anymore?
No, this modification a machining process and is permanent and irreversible.